ACUNETIX - STANDARD
J&M Eastern Group is a Acunetix supplier in Malaysia that specialises in Acunetix Solutions. As a Acunetix partner and reseller in Malaysia, we carry a wide range of Acunetix products to meet your requirements and quickly respond to the demands of your business.
Acunetix Standard is a web vulnerability scanner, which automatically tests your websites for over 7,000 security vulnerabilities.
Detect Over 7,000 Web Vulnerabilities
Acunetix Standard scans your websites, web applications, and APIs for even the most complex vulnerabilities. Acunetix has been developing advanced scanning technology since 2005 and has maintained one of the highest detection ratings in the industry for over 10 years.
- Acunetix scans for over 7,000 web vulnerabilities, including common attacks like SQL Injections and Cross-site Scripting (XSS) and checks your websites for misconfigurations, unpatched software, weak passwords, exposed databases, and many other vulnerabilities.
- Acunetix can detect vulnerabilities in websites based on third-party software such as WordPress, Joomla, or Drupal, as well as in websites designed by you or your contractors, even if they are very complex and require login.
- Unlike web application firewalls, which can be circumvented, Acunetix helps you find the cause of the problem and eliminate it.
Fast, Accurate, and Easy to Use
Acunetix emphasises on speed by providing you with information that you can use right now. You can quickly uncover your vulnerabilities and see which ones are certified as real thanks to industry-leading scan times and innovative verification technologies. This eliminates the need to manually check all of your vulnerabilities to ensure they aren't false positives.
- Acunetix includes a simple web interface that emphasises ease of use, as well as a scanning engine that runs on both Windows and Linux. In just five clicks, you may begin scanning.
- Acunetix employs two distinct technologies to aid in the discovery of further vulnerabilities: AcuMonitor and AcuSensor. AcuSensor also assists you in locating the vulnerability in the source code so that you may respond quickly.
- The Acunetix scanning engine was created by a specialist team and is constructed in C++ for efficiency, making it one of the fastest solutions on the market.
Take Action on Your Web Security
Even if you already have a specialised security staff, Acunetix dramatically improves your web security. You may use automation capabilities to schedule regular scans and keep your web assets safe.
- Acunetix should be utilised on a regular basis to monitor your assets between less frequent external penetration tests performed by third parties if you don't have a dedicated security team protecting your websites.
- If you already have a specialised security team performing penetration testing, Acunetix frees them up to focus on what they do best. The scanner removes typical vulnerabilities, allowing your specialists to focus on more important duties, such as locating business logic problems or zero-day vulnerabilities that no automated tool can detect.
- If you need to incorporate Acunetix in your development, you can upgrade to Acunetix Premium or Acunetix 360 to use the scanner as part of your SDLC and integrate it with your issue tracker.
GET @ Quotation
To receive a quotation, please send us a message.