Aruba Instant On AP17
J&M Eastern Group is an Aruba Instant On supplier in Malaysia that specializes in Aruba Instant On AP17. As one of the top Aruba Instant On partner and reseller in Malaysia, we carry a wide range of Aruba Instant On products to meet your requirements and quickly respond to the demands of your business.
Allows you to extend Wi-Fi to outdoor locations, this durable, weatherproof access point is ideal for outdoor cafes, poolside, car dealership outdoor lots, or open-air restaurants.
Simplicity at its best
Wi-Fi that works right out of the box
Performance that keeps your users happy
Security you can count on
Protection against compromised login credentials with Two-Factor Authentication
Future-ready WPA2/WPA3/OWE authentication for secure Wi-Fi access
We’ve got you covered
No extra licensing fees
Industry-leading warranty and support
Aruba Instant On AP17
Wi-Fi designed with small businesses in mind.
Perfect for patios, pool areas and shipping docks.
Small businesses are facing a number of challenges that need constant attention, so setting up and running a network shouldn’t be on that list. Choosing the best Wi-Fi for your business should make your life simple.
We’ve made it easy to keep Wi-Fi users happy, mobile devices connected and your network secure. Setting up employee and guest networks is a breeze. Smart Mesh Wi-Fi makes it easy to cover every room without wires. And bandwidth hogs and unknown devices on your network are a thing of the past.
Whether you own a small retail store or a busy bed and breakfast, Wi-Fi plays such a critical role today. Aruba Instant On Access Points (APs) are easy to deploy and manage — at an attractive price point. Everything from mounting hardware to easy-to-use web and mobile app management tools, and business-grade software features are included — no extra charge or need for external controllers.
- Fast 802.11ac Wave 2, 2X2:2 MU-MIMO performance
- Smart Mesh Wi-Fi support
- Content and device blocking controls
- Simple to use bandwidth tuning for power-users
- Easy-to-use web and mobile app for setup and management
- Secure Guest Wi-Fi with simple setup
- Application classification, control and visibility
- PPPoE and static IP
The Instant On Differentiators
BUILT-IN SECURITY GATEWAY/FIREWALL
When it comes to stopping people and bots from accessing your network from the outside it’s critical for small businesses. We’ve added advanced features that do not require external gateways and the complexity that comes with them. In case of gateway failure, you can quickly and easily swap it out with another AP with a single click.
APP VISIBILITY AND CONTROL
Get full visibility into the apps running on your network along with the ability to block certain applications from being used. You also get the flexibility to turn off this feature from the mobile app as well.
EASY GUEST ACCESS
Customize the experience with your logo, authentication, rules of use or keep it simple. Applying bandwidth rates, setting data usage per app and limiting duration of use is also a breeze. Or use an external portal or service like Facebook Wi-Fi. You can also have open guest networks for quick and easy access. With Instant On mobile app, you can apply bandwidth limits for your clients or your network for prioritizing certain primary networks.
ENTERPRISE GRADE WI-FI
Keep users happy as they move between spaces or meetings with a seamless handoff between APs. All you need is to use is secure WPA2 or WPA3 authentication on your secure networks and we do the rest. You can also control the network width, channels and channel width to suit your specific environment in a single click. Instant On supports OWE for secure, open Wi-Fi network access at cafes, retail stores and restaurants. With the new Cloudflare integration, you get private and fast web browsing. The 802.11k standard improves roaming performance helping clients connect to nearby APs quickly.
The cloud-hosted web interface and mobile app make it easy to manage multiple sites: multiple networks, distributed deployments and multi-tenancy deployments. Each site is logically separated and has its own configuration, statistics, guest portal, and admin read/write and read-only privileges. Instant On allows you to create three admin accounts per site, offering an option to lock accounts to prevent them from accidental deletion.
SITE INVENTORY AND TOPOLOGY VIEW
The site inventory view lists all the Instant On switches and access points on a single interface, and the topology view provides an intuitive structure of all Instant On devices deployed in a network — allowing you to quickly identify non-functioning devices and troubleshoot accordingly. Network issues can be easily diagnosed with connectivity tests like Ping and Traceroute.
TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION (2FA)
As the number of security breaches continue to rise, 2FA has become an essential tool to mitigate risk against compromised login credentials. Two-Factor Authentication (2FA), provides an additional layer of authentication, prevents attackers from remotely accessing our network, and secures sensitive customer information.
PPPOE AND STATIC IP
Every customer has different environment. They might want to authenticate with the ISP’s PPPoE server and provide static IP to the APs.
Each of the Aruba Instant On APs support extending coverage to those hard to reach spaces where Ethernet cabling may not exist. The Aruba Instant On mobile app makes it easy to have a Mesh network up in minutes — indoor or out.
5 STAR VOICE AND VIDEO QUALITY
Wi-Fi Alliance Certified Instant On APs automatically detect and prioritize applications such as Skype, FaceTime and WeChat that use SIP, SCCP and other popular protocols. Now it’s even easier to use softphones and the mobile apps that keep your users connected.
IN THE BOX
- Aruba Instant On AP17 Access Point
- Aruba Instant On AP17 Quick Start Guide
- Cable gland
- Wall mount bracket (solid surface)
- M4X6 screw
- M6X45 screw
- Copper lug
- Dual Radio for simultaneous dual-band operation
- 5 GHz 802.11ac 2x2 MIMO for up to 867 Mbps wireless data rate, with Multi User MIMO support (Wi-Fi 5)
- 2.4 GHz 802.11n 2x2 MIMO for up to 300 Mbps wireless data rate (Wi-Fi 4)
- 10/100/1000 BASE-T Ethernet (RJ45)
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) radio
- LED status indicator
- Reset button
- 156mm x 67mm x 187mm, excluding mount accessories
- Weight: 650g
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): 802.3af power consumption 13.5W max
- Two dual-band omni- directional antennas (4.7 dBi gain at 2.4 GHz, 4.2 dBi gain at 5 GHz)
- The access point ships with a mount bracket, can be mounted on the wall or a pole
COMPLIANCE & SAFETY
- IEC 60950/62368 CB
- UL2043 for air-handling space (plenum rating)
ENVIRONMENTAL & RELIABILITY
- IP55 Enclosure
- Operating Temperature: -40° C to +50° C (-40° F to +122° F)
- MTBF: 300khrs (34yrs) at +25° C
- WPA2, WPA3
- Wi-Fi Alliance certified (WFA) 802.11ac Wave 2 (Wi-Fi5)
- Instant On mobile application (Android & iOS)
- Cloud Portal: Portal.ArubaInstantOn.com
WARRANTY & SUPPORT
- Aruba Instant On 2-year* warranty includes 24X7 phone support for the first 90 days and chat support for the entire warranty period. Community support is for as long as you own the products.
- Should you require longer support, please purchase a Foundation Care contract for your APs. The SKUs are HK1Y0E (3 years) and H30GZE (5 years).
GET Aruba Instant On AP17 Access Point Pricing
To receive Aruba Instant On AP17 Access Point price, please send us a message.