FortiGate 600F Series
J&M Eastern Group is a Fortigate supplier in Malaysia that specialises in Fortigate Solutions. As a Fortinet partner and reseller in Malaysia, we carry a wide range of Fortinet products to meet your requirements and quickly respond to the demands of your business.
Our mid-range FortiGate NGFWs deliver industry-leading enterprise security for the campus edge, providing full visibility into applications and users alongside high-performance threat protection and SSL inspection. Organizations in any industry can weave security deep into their hybrid IT architectures and build secure networks to achieve:
- Ultra-fast security and SSL inspection, end-to-end
- State-of-the-art controls with FortiGuard services and FortiGuard Labs threat intelligence
- Excellent user experience with security processing units (SPUs)
- Automated workflows and network convergence via a single operating system (FortiOS)
FortiGate® 600F Series
The FortiGate 600F series provides an application-centric, scalable, and secure SD-WAN solution with Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) capabilities for mid-sized to large enterprises deployed at the campus or branch level. Protects against cyber threats with system-on-a-chip acceleration and industry-leading secure SD-WAN in a simple, affordable, and easy to deploy solution. Fortinet’s Security-Driven Networking approach provides tight integration of the network to the new generation of security.
- Identifies thousands of applications inside network traffic for deep inspection and granular policy enforcement
- Protects against malware, exploits, and malicious websites in both encrypted and non-encrypted traffic
- Prevent and detect against known and unknown attacks using continuous threat intelligence from AI-powered FortiGuard Labs security services
- Delivers industry’s best threat protection performance and ultra-low latency using purpose-built security processor (SPU) technology
- Provides industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic
- Independently tested and validated for best-in-class security effectiveness and performance
- Received unparalleled third-party certifications from NSS Labs
- Delivers advanced networking capabilities that seamlessly integrate with advanced layer 7 security and virtual domains (VDOMs) to offer extensive deployment flexibility, multi-tenancy and effective utilization of resources
- Delivers high-density, flexible combination of various high-speed interfaces to enable best TCO for customers for data center and WAN deployments
- Includes a management console that is effective, simple to use, and provides comprehensive network automation and visibility
- Provides Zero Touch Integration with Fortinet’s Security Fabric’s Single Pane of Glass Management
- Predefined compliance checklist analyzes the deployment and highlights best practices to improve overall security posture
- Enables Fortinet and Fabric-ready partners’ products to provide broader visibility, integrated end-to-end detection, threat intelligence sharing, and automated remediation
|Multiple 25GE SFP28, 10GE SFP+, GE SFP Slots and GE RJ45
* Refer to specification table for details
Campus Deployment (NGFW)
Next Generation Firewall (NGFW)
- Reduce the complexity and maximize your ROI by integrating threat protection security capabilities into a single high-performance network security appliance, powered by Fortinet’s Security Processing Unit (SPU)
- Full visibility into users, devices, and applications across the entire attack surface, and consistent security policy enforcement irrespective of asset location
- Protect against network exploitable vulnerabilities with industry-validated IPS that offers low latency and optimized network performance
- Automatically block threats on decrypted traffic using the industry’s highest SSL inspection performance, including the latest TLS 1.3 standard with mandated ciphers
- Proactively block newly discovered sophisticated attacks in real-time with AI-powered FortiGuard Labs and advanced threat protection services included in the Fortinet Security Fabric
- Consistent business application performance with accurate detection and dynamic WAN path steering on any best- performing WAN transport
- Accelerated Multi-cloud access for faster SaaS adoption with cloud-on-ramp
- Self-healing networks with WAN edge high availability, sub- second traffic switchover-based and real-time bandwidth compute-based traffic steering
- Automated Overlay tunnels provides encryption and abstracts physical hybrid WAN making it simple to manage
- Simplified and intuitive workflow with FortiManger for management and zero touch deployment
- Enhanced analytics both real-time and historical provides visibility into network performance and identify anomalies
- Strong security posture with next generation firewall and real-time threat protection
Enterprise Branch Deployment (Secure SD-WAN)
Secure Web Gateway Deployment
Secure Web Gateway
- Secure web access from both internal and external risks, even for encrypted traffic at high performance
- Enhanced user experience with dynamic web and video caching
- Block and control web access based on user or user groups across URLs and domains
- Prevent data loss and discover user activity to known and unknown cloud applications
- Block DNS requests against malicious domains
- Multi-layered advanced protection against zero-day malware threats delivered over the web
|FRONT VIEW & BACK VIEW
|2x USB Ports
|1x Console Port
|2x GE RJ45 MGMT/HA Ports
|16x GE RJ45 Ports
|8x GE SFP Slots
|4x 10GE/GE SFP+/SFP Slots
|4x 25GE/10GE SFP28/SFP+ Ultra Low Latency Slots
Powered by SPU
- Fortinet’s custom SPU processors deliver the power you need to detect malicious content at multi-Gigabit speeds
- Other security technologies cannot protect against today’s wide range of content- and connection-based threats because they rely on general-purpose
CPUs, causing a dangerous performance gap
- SPU processors provide the performance needed to block emerging threats, meet rigorous third-party certifications, and ensure that your network security solution does not become a network bottleneck
Fortinet’s new, breakthrough SPU NP6XLite network processor works inline with FortiOS functions delivering:
- Superior firewall performance for IPv4/IPv6, SCTP and multicast traffic with ultra-low latency
- VPN, CAPWAP and IP tunnel acceleration
- Anomaly-based intrusion prevention, checksum offload, and packet defragmentation
- Traffic shaping and priority queuing
Fortinet’s ninth generation custom SPU CP9 content processor works outside of the direct flow of traffic and accelerates the inspection.
FORTINET SECURITY FABRIC
The industry’s highest-performing cybersecurity platform, powered by FortiOS, with a rich ecosystem designed to span the extended digital attack surface, delivering fully automated, self-healing network security.
- Broad: Coordinated detection and enforcement across the entire digital attack surface and lifecycle with converged networking and security across edges, clouds, endpoints and users
- Integrated: Integrated and unified security, operation, and performance across different technologies, location, deployment options, and the richest Ecosystem
- Automated: Context aware, self-healing network & security posture leveraging cloud-scale and advanced AI to automatically deliver near-real-time, user-to-application coordinated protection across the Fabric
The Fabric empowers organizations of any size to secure and simplify their hybrid infrastructure on the journey to digital innovation.
FortiOS™ Operating System
FortiOS, Fortinet’s leading operating system enable the convergence of high performing networking and security across the Fortinet Security Fabric delivering consistent and context-aware security posture across network endpoints, and clouds. The organically built best of breed capabilities and unified approach allows organizations to run their businesses without compromising performance or protection, supports seamless scalability, and simplifies innovation consumption.
The release of FortiOS 7* dramatically expands the Fortinet Security Fabric’s ability to deliver consistent security across hybrid deployment models consisting on appliances, software and As-a-Service with SASE, ZTNA, and other emerging cybersecurity solutions.
* FortiOS 7 is not supported on FGR-30D and FGR-35D.
FortiGuard™ Security Services
FortiGuard Labs offers real-time intelligence on the threat landscape, delivering comprehensive security updates across the full range of Fortinet’s solutions. Comprised of security threat researchers, engineers, and forensic specialists, the team collaborates with the world’s leading threat monitoring organizations and other network and security vendors, as well as law enforcement agencies.
Fortinet is dedicated to helping our customers succeed, and every year FortiCare services help thousands of organizations get the most from their Fortinet security Fabric solution. We have more than 1,000 experts to help accelerate technology implementation, provide reliable assistance through advanced support, and offer proactive care to maximize security and performance of Fortinet deployments.
|Interfaces and Modules
|Hardware Accelerated GE RJ45 Interfaces
|Hardware Accelerated GE SFP Slots
|Hardware Accelerated 10GE SFP+ Slots
|Hardware Accelerated 25GE SFP28 / 10GE SFP+ / GE SFP Ultra Low Latency Slots
|GE RJ45 MGMT/HA Ports
|RJ45 Console Port
|2x 240 GB SSD
|2x SFP (SX 1 GE)
|System Performance — Enterprise Traffic Mix
|IPS Throughput 2
|NGFW Throughput 2, 4
|Threat Protection Throughput 2, 5
|System Performance and Capacity
|IPv4 Firewall Throughput (1518 / 512 / 64 byte, UDP)
|139 / 137.5 / 70 Gbps
|IPv6 Firewall Throughput (1518 / 512 / 64 byte, UDP)
|139 / 137.5 / 70 Gbps
|Firewall Latency (64 byte, UDP)
|Firewall Throughput (Packet per Second)
|Concurrent Sessions (TCP)
|New Sessions/Second (TCP)
|IPsec VPN Throughput (512 byte) 1
|Gateway-to-Gateway IPsec VPN Tunnels
|Client-to-Gateway IPsec VPN Tunnels
|Concurrent SSL-VPN Users (Recommended Maximum, Tunnel Mode)
|SSL Inspection Throughput (IPS, avg. HTTPS) 3
|SSL Inspection CPS (IPS, avg. HTTPS) 3
|SSL Inspection Concurrent Session (IPS, avg. HTTPS) 3
|Application Control Throughput (HTTP 64K) 2
|CAPWAP Throughput (HTTP 64K)
|Virtual Domains (Default / Maximum)
|10 / 10
|Maximum Number of FortiSwitches Supported
|Maximum Number of FortiAPs (Total / Tunnel)
|1024 / 512
|Maximum Number of FortiTokens
|High Availability Configurations
|Active-Active, Active-Passive, Clustering
|Dimensions and Power
|Height x Width x Length (inches)
|1.75 x 17.0 x 15.0
|Height x Width x Length (mm)
|44.45 x 432 x 380
|15.6 lbs (7.1 kg)
|16.2 lbs (7.35 kg)
|Rack Mount, 1 RU
|AC Power Consumption (Average / Maximum)
|169 W / 255 W
|174 W / 260 W
|AC Power Input
|100–240V, 50/60 Hz
|Redundant Power Supplies (Hot Swappable)
|Operating Environment and Certifications
|Side and Front to Back
|Up to 7400ft (2250 m)
|FCC Part 15 Class A, RCM, VCCI, CE, UL/cUL, CB
|ICSA Labs: Firewall, IPsec, IPS, Antivirus, SSL-VPN, USGv6/IPv6
Note: All performance values are “up to” and vary depending on system configuration.
- IPsec VPN performance test uses AES256-SHA256.
- IPS (Enterprise Mix), Application Control, NGFW and Threat Protection are measured with Logging enabled.
- SSL Inspection performance values use an average of HTTPS sessions of different cipher suites.
- NGFW performance is measured with Firewall, IPS and Application Control enabled.
- Threat Protection performance is measured with Firewall, IPS, Application Control and Malware Protection enabled.
|4x 25G SFP28 slots, 4 x 10GE SFP+ slots, 18 x GE RJ45 ports (including 1 x MGMT port, 1 X HA port, 16 x switch ports), 8 x GE SFP slots, SPU NP7 and CP9 hardware accelerated, dual AC power supplies.
|4x 25G SFP28 slots, 4 x 10GE SFP+ slots, 18 x GE RJ45 ports (including 1 x MGMT port, 1 X HA port, 16 x switch ports), 8 x GE SFP slots, SPU NP7 and CP9 hardware accelerated, 480GB onboard SSD storage, dual AC power supplies
|1 GE SFP RJ45 Transceiver Module
|1 GE SFP RJ45 transceiver module for all systems with SFP and SFP/SFP+ slots.
|1 GE SFP SX Transceiver Module
|1 GE SFP SX transceiver module for all systems with SFP and SFP/SFP+ slots.
|1 GE SFP LX Transceiver Module
|1 GE SFP LX transceiver module for all systems with SFP and SFP/SFP+ slots.
|10 GE SFP+ Transceiver Module, Short Range
|10 GE SFP+ transceiver module, short range for all systems with SFP+ and SFP/SFP+ slots.
|10 GE SFP+ Transceiver Module, Long Range
|10 GE SFP+ transceiver module, long range for all systems with SFP+ and SFP/SFP+ slots.
|10 GE SFP+ Transceiver, Extended Range
|10 GE SFP+ transceiver module, extended range for all systems with SFP+ and SFP/SFP+ slots.
|10 GE SFP+ RJ45 Transceiver Module
|10 GE SFP+ RJ45 transceiver module for systems with SFP+ slots.
|25GE SFP28 Transceiver Module, Short Range
|25GE/10GE Dual Rate SFP28 transceiver module, short range for all systems with SFP28/SFP+ slots
|25GE SFP28 Transceiver Module, Long Range
|25GE SFP28 transceiver module, long range for all systems with SFP28 slots
|AC Power Supply
|AC power supply for FG-400/401F, FG-600/601F, power cable SP-FGPCOR-XX sold separately.
FortiGuard Labs delivers a number of security intelligence services to augment the FortiGate firewall platform. You can easily optimize the protection capabilities of your FortiGate with one of these FortiGuard Bundles.
|Unified Threat Protection
|Advanced Threat Protection
|FortiGuard App Control Service
|FortiGuard IPS Service
|FortiGuard Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) — Antivirus, Mobile Malware, Botnet, CDR, Virus Outbreak Protection and FortiSandbox Cloud Service
|FortiGuard Web and Video1 Filtering Service
|FortiGuard Antispam Service
|FortiGuard Security Rating Service
|FortiGuard IoT Detection Service
|FortiGuard Industrial Security Service
1. Available when running FortiOS 7.0
GET FortiGate 600F Series NGFW Pricing
To receive FortiGate 600F Series NGFW price, please send us a message.