FortiGate 7000E Series
J&M Eastern Group is a FortiGate supplier in Malaysia that specialises in FortiGate Solutions. As a Fortinet partner and reseller in Malaysia, we carry a wide range of Fortinet products to meet your requirements and quickly respond to the demands of your business.
To be effective against today's evolving threat landscape, your security solution needs to reliably control high volumes of network and cloud traffic through awareness of applications, users, and content. To be efficient in large enterprise and service provider dynamic environments, it needs to be consolidated, simple to manage, easily scalable, and future-proof.
FortiGate chassis-based next-generation firewalls deliver scalable threat protection and high reliability for the most demanding networks. Extensive network interfaces, consolidated security services and simplified management deliver uncompromising protection from cyber threats and malware, at the edge, in the data center and core network.
FortiGate chassis-based network security delivers:
- Industry’s fastest and most advanced NGFW for protecting against advanced threats
- Top-rated protection tested by NSS Labs, Virus Bulletin, and AV Comparatives
- Deep visibility and granular control of applications, devices, and users
- Simplified, scalable security in an easy-to-manage, modular chassis system with high speed connectivity
- Single-pane-of-glass management, threat analytics, and actionable reports to enforce policies, understand targeted threats, and meet compliance
FortiGate® 7000E Series
The FortiGate 7000E series delivers high performance next generation firewall (NGFW) capabilities for large enterprises and service providers. With multiple high-speed interfaces, high-port density, and high-throughput, ideal deployments are at the enterprise edge, hybrid data center core, and across internal segments. Leverage industry-leading IPS, SSL inspection, and advanced threat protection to optimize your network’s performance. Fortinet’s Security-Driven Networking approach provides tight network integration to the new security generation.
- Identifies thousands of applications inside network traffic for deep inspection and granular policy enforcement
- Protects against malware, exploits, and malicious websites in both encrypted and non-encrypted traffic
- Prevent and detect against known and unknown attacks using continuous threat intelligence from AI-powered FortiGuard Labs security services
- Delivers industry’s best threat protection performance and ultra-low latency using purpose-built security processor (SPU) technology
- Provides industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic
- Independently tested and validated for best-in-class security effectiveness and performance
- Received unparalleled third-party certifications from NSS Labs
- Delivers advanced networking capabilities that seamlessly integrate with advanced layer 7 security and virtual domains (VDOMs) to offer extensive deployment flexibility, multi-tenancy and effective utilization of resources
- Delivers high-density, flexible combination of various high-speed interfaces to enable best TCO for customers for data center and WAN deployments
- Includes a management console that is effective, simple to use, and provides comprehensive network automation and visibility
- Provides Zero Touch Integration with Fortinet’s Security Fabric’s Single Pane of Glass Management
- Predefined compliance checklist analyzes the deployment and highlights best practices to improve overall security posture
- Enables Fortinet and Fabric-ready partners’ products to provide broader visibility, integrated end-to-end detection, threat intelligence sharing, and automated remediation
|FIREWALL||630 Gbps||315 Gbps||155 Gbps|
|IPS||120 / 200 Gbps||60 / 100 Gbps||60 Gbps|
|NGFW||100 / 120 Gbps||50 / 60 Gbps||50 Gbps|
|THREAT PROTECTION||80 / 96 Gbps||40 / 48 Gbps||35 Gbps|
|NETWORK INTERFACES||Multiple 10 GE SFP+/SFP, 40 GE QSFP+, 100 GE CFP2/QSFP28||Multiple 10 GE SFP+/SFP, 40 GE/ 100 GE QSFP28|
Refer to specification table for details
Next Generation Firewall (NGFW)
- Reduce the complexity and maximize your ROI by integrating threat protection security capabilities into a single high-performance network security appliance, powered by Fortinet’s Security Processing Unit (SPU)
- Full visibility into users, devices, and applications across the entire attack surface, and consistent security policy enforcement irrespective of asset location
- Protect against network exploitable vulnerabilities with industry-validated IPS that offers low latency and optimized network performance
- Automatically block threats on decrypted traffic using the industry’s highest SSL inspection performance, including the latest TLS 1.3 standard with mandated ciphers
- Proactively block newly discovered sophisticated attacks in real-time with AI-powered FortiGuard Labs and advanced threat protection services included in the Fortinet Security Fabric
- Segmentation that adapts to any network topology, delivering end-to-end security from the branch level to data centers and extending to multiple clouds
- Reduce security risks by improving network visibility from the components of the Fortinet Security Fabric, which adapt access permissions to current levels of trust and enforce access control effectively and efficiently
- Delivers defense in depth security powered by high-performance L7 inspection and remediation by Fortinet’s SPU, while delivering third party validated TCO of per protected Mbps
- Protects critical business applications and helps implement any compliance requirements without network redesigns
- Purpose-built security processors delivering industry validated IPS performance with high throughput and low latency
- Deploy virtual patches at the network level to protect against network exploitable vulnerabilities and optimize network protection time
- Deep packet inspection at wire speeds offers unparalleled threat visibility into network traffic including traffic encrypted with the latest TLS 1.3
- Proactively block newly discovered sophisticated attacks in real-time with advanced threat protection provided by the intelligence services of the Fortinet Security Fabric
Mobile Security for 4G, 5G, and IOT
- SPU accelerated, high performance CGNAT and IPv6 migration option including: NAT44, NAT444, NAT64/DNS64, NAT46 for 4G Gi/sGi and 5G N6 connectivity and security
- RAN Access Security with highly scalable and best performing IPsec aggregation and control security gateway (SecGW)
- User plane security enabled by full Threat Protection and visibility into GTP-U inspection
- 4G and 5G security for user and data plane traffic including SCTP, GTP-U, and SIP that provides protection against attacks
- 4G and 5G cores IoT signaling storm protection
- High-speed interfaces to enable deployment flexibility
FortiGate 7000E Data Center Deployment (IPS/NGFW, Intent-based Segmentation)
FORTINET SECURITY FABRIC
The industry’s highest-performing cybersecurity platform, powered by FortiOS, with a rich ecosystem designed to span the extended digital attack surface, delivering fully automated, self-healing network security.
- Broad: Coordinated detection and enforcement across the entire digital attack surface and lifecycle with converged networking and security across edges, clouds, endpoints and users
- Integrated: Integrated and unified security, operation, and performance across different technologies, location, deployment options, and the richest Ecosystem
- Automated: Context aware, self-healing network & security posture leveraging cloud-scale and advanced AI to automatically deliver near-real-time, user-to-application coordinated protection across the Fabric
The Fabric empowers organizations of any size to secure and simplify their hybrid infrastructure on the journey to digital innovation.
FortiOS™ Operating System
FortiOS, Fortinet’s leading operating system enable the convergence of high performing networking and security across the Fortinet Security Fabric delivering consistent and context-aware security posture across network endpoints, and clouds. The organically built best of breed capabilities and unified approach allows organizations to run their businesses without compromising performance or protection, supports seamless scalability, and simplifies innovation consumption.
The release of FortiOS 7* dramatically expands the Fortinet Security Fabric’s ability to deliver consistent security across hybrid deployment models consisting on appliances, software and As-a-Service with SASE, ZTNA, and other emerging cybersecurity solutions.
* FortiOS 7 is not supported on FGR-30D and FGR-35D.
FortiGuard™ Security Services
FortiGuard Labs offers real-time intelligence on the threat landscape, delivering comprehensive security updates across the full range of Fortinet’s solutions. Comprised of security threat researchers, engineers, and forensic specialists, the team collaborates with the world’s leading threat monitoring organizations and other network and security vendors, as well as law enforcement agencies.
Fortinet is dedicated to helping our customers succeed, and every year FortiCare services help thousands of organizations get the most from their Fortinet security Fabric solution. We have more than 1,000 experts to help accelerate technology implementation, provide reliable assistance through advanced support, and offer proactive care to maximize security and performance of Fortinet deployments.
FortiGate 7060E, 7040E and 7030E
|FRONT VIEW & BACK VIEW||FORTIGATE|
Next Generation eight-unit, 19-inch, six-slot rack mount chassis supporting up to four Fortinet Processor Modules (FPM) and two Fortinet Interface Modules (FIM).
|FortiGate 7040E and 7030E|
The FG-7040E is a Next Generation six-unit, 19-inch, four-slot rack mount chassis with two Fortinet Processor Modules (FPM) and two Fortinet Interface Modules (FIM). The FG-7030E three-slot rack mount chassis comes with two FPM and one bundled FIM.
|FORTIGATE||7060E-8 / 7060E-9-(DC)*||7040E-8 / 7040E-9-(DC)||7030E|
|Fortinet Processor Module (FPM) Slots||4||2||2|
|Fortinet Interface Module (FIM) Slots||2||2||1|
|System Performance and Capacity|
|Firewall Throughput (1518 / 512 / 64 byte, UDP)||630 / 630 / 340 Gbps||315 / 310 / 200 Gbps||155 / 155 / 155 Gbps|
|Firewall Latency (64 byte, UDP)||7.00 μs||7.00 μs||7.00 μs|
|Firewall Throughput (Packet per Second)||510 Mpps||300 Mpps||220 Mpps|
|Concurrent Sessions (TCP)||320 Million||160 Million||160 Million|
|New Sessions/Sec (TCP)||1.8 Million||950 000||900 000|
|Firewall Policies||200 000||200 000||200 000|
|IPsec VPN Throughput (512 byte)||100 Gbps||100 Gbps||40 Gbps|
|Gateway-to-Gateway IPsec VPN Tunnels||16 000||16 000||16 000|
|Client-to-Gateway IPsec VPN Tunnels||64 000||64 000||64 000|
|SSL-VPN Throughput||15 Gbps||15 Gbps||15 Gbps|
|Concurrent SSL-VPN Users (Recommended Maximum)||48 000||48 000||48 000|
|IPS Throughput (Enterprise Mix) 1||120 / 200 Gbps||60 / 100 Gbps||60 Gbps|
|SSL Inspection Throughput 2||79.9 / 120 Gbps||39.9 / 60 Gbps||39.9 Gbps|
|SSL Inspection CPS (IPS, avg. HTTPS) 3||47 000||32 500||32 500|
|SSL Inspection Concurrent Session (IPS, avg. HTTPS) 3||24 Million||12 Million||12 Million|
|Application Control Throughput 3||160 Gbps||80 Gbps||65 Gbps|
|NGFW Throughput 4||100 / 120 Gbps||50 / 60 Gbps||50 Gbps|
|Threat Protection Throughput 5||80 / 96 Gbps||40 / 48 Gbps||35 Gbps|
|Virtual Domains (Default / Maximum)||10 / 500||10 / 500||10 / 500|
|Maximum Number of FortiSwitches Supported||256||256||256|
|Maximum Number of FortiAPs (Total / Tunnel Mode)||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|High Availability Configurations||Active-Active (FGSP), ActivePassive, Clustering||Active-Active (FGSP), ActivePassive, Clustering||Active-Active (FGSP), ActivePassive, Clustering|
|Height x Width x Length (inches)||14.0 x 17.3 x 25.6||10.5 x 17.3 x 25.6||10.5 x 17.3 x 25.6|
|Height x Width x Length (mm)||355.6 x 440 x 651||266.7 x 440 x 650||266.7 x 440 x 650|
|Weight||210.2 lbs (95.4 kg)||153.3 lbs (69.6 kg)||134.9 lbs (61.3 kg)|
|Form Factor (supports EIA/non-EIA standards)||8 RU||6 RU||6 RU|
|Power and Environment|
|Power Required||AC (configured with 4 PSUs in a 3+1 redundant configuration, an additional 2 PSUs can be added for additional redundancy)||AC (configured with 3 PSUs in a 2+1 redundant configuration, an additional PSU can be added for additional redundancy)||AC (configured with 3 PSUs in a 2+1 redundant configuration, an additional PSU can be added for additional redundancy)|
|Power Consumption (Maximum / Average) **||3277 / 2330 W||2500 / 1800 W||1940 / 1390 W|
|AC Current (Maximum)||12A@100V, 10A@240V||12A@100V, 10A@240V||12A@100V, 10A@240V|
|Heat Dissipation (Maximum) **||11 184 BTU/h||8530 BTU/h||6619 BTU/h|
|DC Power Supply||-48V DC||-48V DC||–|
|DC Current (Maximum)||30A per feed (3+3)||30A per feed (2+2)||–|
|Operating Temperature||32°–104°F (0°–40°C)||32°–104°F (0°–40°C)||32°–104°F (0°–40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-31°–158°F (-35°–70°C)||-31°–158°F (-35°–70°C)||-31°–158°F (-35°–70°C)|
|Humidity||20%–90% non-condensing||20%–90% non-condensing||20%–90% non-condensing|
|Certifications||FCC, ICES, CE, RCM, VCCI, BSMI, UL/cUL, CB||FCC, ICES, CE, RCM, VCCI, BSMI, UL/cUL, CB||FCC, ICES, CE, RCM, VCCI, BSMI, UL/cUL, CB|
* Performance specifications for FG-7060 are based on 4 FPM combination.
** Based on all default included components.
Note: All performance values are “up to” and vary depending on system configuration. IPsec VPN performance is based on 512 byte UDP packets using AES-256+SHA1.
- IPS performance is measured using 1 Mbyte HTTP and Enterprise Traffic Mix.
- SSL Inspection is measured with IPS enabled and HTTP traffic, using TLS v1.2 with AES256-SHA.
- Application Control performance is measured with 64 Kbytes HTTP traffic.
- NGFW performance is measured with IPS and Application Control enabled, based on Enterprise Traffic Mix.
- Threat Protection performance is measured with IPS and Application Control and Malware protection enabled, based on Enterprise Traffic Mix.
For complete, up-to-date and detailed feature set, please refer to the Administration Handbook and FortiOS Datasheet.
Fortinet Processor Module (FPM) 7620E and 7630E
The latest purpose-built SPU CP9 accelerated processor module with superior content processing throughput and protection. The device runs on FortiOS — the most powerful security operating system in the world.
The FPM-7630E processor module is an update of the FPM-7620E processor module with the same architecture but a newer CPU configuration. You can mix FPM-7630Es and FPM-7620Es in the same FortiGate-7000E chassis. In an HA configuration, both chassis in the HA cluster must have the same FPM modules in the same slots.
|Fortinet Processor Module (FPM)||7620E||7630E|
|Power and Environment||FG-7620E||FG-7630E|
|Power Consumption (Average / Maximum)||320 / 410 W|
|Heat Dissipation (Average)||1395 BTU/h|
|Operating Temperature||32°–104°F (0°–40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-31°–158°F (-35°–70°C)|
|Certifications||FCC, ICES, CE, RCM, VCCI, BSMI, UL/cUL, CB|
Fortinet Interface Modules (FIM)
Fortinet Interface Module 7901E
High-performance, SPU DP2 accelerated networking blade with 32x GE/10 GE SFP/+ slots.
|Network Interfaces||32x GE/10 GE SFP/+||8x 40 GE QSFP+||4x 100 GE CFP2||4x 100 GE QSFP28|
|Base Channel Interfaces||2x 10 GE SFP+||2x 10 GE SFP+||2x 10 GE SFP+||2x 10 GE SFP+|
|Management Interfaces||4x GE RJ45||4x GE RJ45||4x GE RJ45||4x GE RJ45|
|Included Transceivers||2x SFP+ SR||2x SFP+ SR||2x SFP+ SR||2x SFP+ SR|
|Power and Environment|
|Power Consumption (Average / Maximum)||260 / 450 W||260 / 450 W||260 / 450 W||410 / 460 W|
|Heat Dissipation||1531 BTU/h||1531 BTU/h||1531 BTU/h||1565 BTU/h|
|Operating Temperature||32°–104°F (0°–40°C)||32°–104°F (0°–40°C)||32°–104°F (0°–40°C)||32°–104°F (0°–40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-31°–158°F (-35°–70°C)||-31°–158°F (-35°–70°C)||-31°–158°F (-35°–70°C)||-31°–158°F (-35°–70°C)|
|Humidity||20%–90% non-condensing||20%–90% non-condensing||20%–90% non-condensing||20%–90% non-condensing|
|Certifications||FCC, ICES, CE, RCM, VCCI, BSMI, UL/cUL, CB||FCC, ICES, CE, RCM, VCCI, BSMI, UL/cUL, CB||FCC, ICES, CE, RCM, VCCI, BSMI, UL/cUL, CB||FCC, ICES, CE, RCM, VCCI, BSMI, UL/cUL, CB|
|Bundle||Chassis||Processing Module||I/O Module 1||I/O Module 2||Power Supplies||Services and Licenses|
|FG-7030E-SFP10G||FG-7030E (2x FPMs, 1x FIM)||2x FPM-7620E||Select from||Select from||3x PSU, 1x PSU Optional|
|FG-7030E-QSFP28||FG-7030E (2x FPMs, 1x FIM)||2x FPM-7620E||Select from||Select from||3x PSU, 1x PSU Optional|
|FG-7040E-8||FG-7040E (2x FPMs, 2x FIMs)||2x FPM-7630E||Select from||Select from||3x PSU, 1x PSU Optional|
|FG-7060E-8||FG-7060E (2x FPMs, 2x FIMs)||Select from||Select from||4x PSU, 2x PSU Optional|
NOTE: FIM-79XXE-C are only meant to be used with the FG7040E-8/FG-7040E-8-DC/FG7060E-8/FG7060E-8-DC Bundles. Please use FIM-79XXE for ordering spares.
FortiGuard Labs delivers a number of security intelligence services to augment the FortiGate firewall platform. You can easily optimize the protection capabilities of your FortiGate with one of these FortiGuard Bundles.
|FortiGuard Bundles||Enterprise Protection||Unified Threat Protection||Advanced Threat Protection|
|FortiGuard App Control Service|
|FortiGuard IPS Service|
|FortiGuard Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) — Antivirus, Mobile Malware, Botnet, CDR, Virus Outbreak Protection and FortiSandbox Cloud Service|
|FortiGuard Web and Video1 Filtering Service|
|FortiGuard Antispam Service|
|FortiGuard Security Rating Service|
|FortiGuard IoT Detection Service|
|FortiGuard Industrial Security Service|
1. Available when running FortiOS 7.0
|FortiGate 7030E-SFP10G||FG-7030E-SFP10G||6U 3-slot chassis with 2x FPM-7620E processor modules, 1x FIM-7901E module with 32x 10 GE SFP+ slots, 1x manager module, and 3x hot swappable redundant PSU.|
|FortiGate 7030E-QSFP28||FG-7030E-QSFP28||6U 3-slot chassis with 2x FPM-7620E processor modules, 1x FIM-7920E module with 4x 100 GE QSFP28 slots, 1x manager module, and 3x hot swappable redundant PSU.|
|FortiGate 7040E-8||FG-7040E-8||6U 4-slot chassis with 2x FPM-7620E processor modules, 2x FIM-79xxE-C specified at purchase, 1x manager module and 3x hot swappable redundant PSU.|
|FortiGate 7040E-8-DC||FG-7040E-8-DC||6U 4-slot chassis with 2x FPM-7620E processor modules, 2x FIM-79xxE-C specified at purchase, 1x manager module and 3x hot swappable redundant DC PSU.|
|FortiGate 7040E-9||FG-7040E-9||6U 4-slot chassis with 2x FPM-7630E processor modules, 2x FIM-79xxE-C specified at purchase, 1x manager module and 3x hot swappable redundant PSU.|
|FortiGate 7040E-9-DC||FG-7040E-9-DC||6U 4-slot chassis with 2x FPM-7630E processor modules, 2x FIM-79xxE-C specified at purchase, 1x manager module and 3x hot swappable redundant DC PSU.|
|FortiGate 7060E-8||FG-7060E-8||8U 6-slot chassis with 2x FPM-7620E processor modules, 2x FIM-79xxE-C specified at purchase, 2x manager module and 4x hot swappable redundant PSU.|
|FortiGate 7060E-8-DC||FG-7060E-8-DC||8U 6-slot chassis with 2x FPM-7620E processor modules, 2x FIM-79xxE-C specified at purchase, 2x manager modules and 4x hot swappable redundant DC-DC PSU.|
|FortiGate 7060E-9||FG-7060E-9||8U 6-slot chassis with 2x FPM-7630E processor modules, 2x FIM-79xxE-C specified at purchase, 2x manager module and 4x hot swappable redundant PSU.|
|FortiGate 7060E-9-DC||FG-7060E-9-DC||8U 6-slot chassis with 2x FPM-7630E processor modules, 2x FIM-79xxE-C specified at purchase, 2x manager modules and 4x hot swappable redundant DC-DC PSU.|
|FortiGate 7060E-DC Chassis||FG-7060E-DC-Chassis||FG-7060E chassis including 2x system management modules, 3x fan modules and 4x DC PSU.|
|FortiGate Chassis-based Firewall Platform (FGT 7000) Training - two days||FT-FGT-CHS||Course description: https://training.fortinet.com/local/staticpage/view.php?page=library_fortigate-7000-series Upcoming sessions: https://training.fortinet.com/calendar/view.php/Course:FortiGate_7000_Series Price includes lab access and course material (Lab and Study guides). Exam voucher not included.|
|OPTIONAL / SPARE ITEMS|
|FPM-7620E Module||FPM-7620E||Hot swappable processor module for 7000E series — SPU NP6 and CP9 hardware accelerated.|
|FPM-7630E Module||FPM-7630E||Hot swappable processor module for 7000E series — SPU NP6 and CP9 hardware accelerated.|
|FIM-7901E Module*||FIM-7901E||Hot swappable I/O module for 7000E series — 4x GE RJ45 management ports and 34x 10 GE SFP+ slots.|
|FIM-7904E Module*||FIM-7904E||Hot swappable I/O module for 7000E series — 4x GE RJ45 management ports, 2x 10 GE SFP+ slots and 8x 40 GE QSFP+.|
|FIM-7910E Module*||FIM-7910E||Hot swappable I/O module for 7000E series — 4x GE RJ45 management ports, 2x 10 GE SFP+ slots and 4x 100 GE CFP2 slots.|
|FIM-7920E Module*||FIM-7920E||Hot swappable I/O module for 7000E series — 4x GE RJ45 management ports, 2x 10 GE SFP+ slots and 4x 100 G QSFP28 slots.|
|1GE SFP RJ45 transceiver module||FN-TRAN-GC||1GE SFP RJ45 transceiver module for all systems with SFP and SFP/SFP+ slots.|
|1GE SFP SX transceiver module||FN-TRAN-SX||1GE SFP SX transceiver module for all systems with SFP and SFP/SFP+ slots.|
|1GE SFP LX transceiver module||FN-TRAN-LX||1GE SFP LX transceiver module for all systems with SFP and SFP/SFP+ slots.|
|10GE copper SFP+ RJ45 Transceiver (30m range)||FN-TRAN-SFP+GC||10GE copper SFP+ RJ45 Fortinet Transceiver (30m range) for systems with SFP+ slots.|
|10GE SFP+ transceiver module, short range||FN-TRAN-SFP+SR||10GE SFP+ transceiver module, short range for all systems with SFP+ and SFP/SFP+ slots.|
|10GE SFP+ transceiver module, long range||FN-TRAN-SFP+LR||10GE SFP+ transceiver module, long range for all systems with SFP+ and SFP/SFP+ slots.|
|10Gbase-ER SFP+ transceivers||FN-TRAN-SFP+ER||10Gbase-ER SFP+ transceivers for FortiSwitch and FortiGate, 1550nm. Single Mode. 40km range for systems with SFP+ Slots.|
|25GE SFP28 transceiver module, short range||FN-TRAN-SFP28-SR||25GE/10GE Dual Rate SFP28 transceiver module, short range for all systems with SFP28/SFP+ slots.|
|25GE SFP28 transceiver module, long range||FN-TRAN-SFP28-LR||25GE SFP28 transceiver module, long range for all systems with SFP28 slots.|
|40GE QSFP+ transceivers, short range||FN-TRAN-QSFP+SR||40GE QSFP+ transceivers, short range for all systems with QSFP+ Slots.|
|40GE QSFP+ transceivers, long range||FN-TRAN-QSFP+LR||40GE QSFP+ transceivers, long range for all systems with QSFP+ Slots.|
|100GE QSFP28 transceivers||FN-TRAN-QSFP28-SR||100GE QSFP28 transceivers, 4 channel parallel fiber, short range for all systems with QSFP28 Slots.|
|100 GE QSFP28 transceivers, long range||FN-TRAN-QSFP28-LR||100 GE QSFP28 transceivers, 4 channel parallel fiber, long range for all systems with QSFP28 Slots.|
|100 GE QSFP28 transceivers||FN-TRAN-QSFP28-CWDM4||100 GE QSFP28 transceivers, LC connectors, 2KM for all systems with QSFP28 Slots.|
|Power Supply Module||FG-7040E-PS-AC||1500W AC Power Supply for FG-7030E, FG-7040E, 6000F and FG-3900E series (not compatible for use with FG-7060E), does not include SP-FGPCORC15-XX power cord.|
|Power Supply Module||FG-7040E-PS-DC||1500W DC power supply module for FG-7040E-DC, FG-3960E-DC, and FG-3980E-DC.|
|Power Supply Module||FG-7060E-PS-AC||1500W AC Power Supply for FG-7060E, does not include SP-FGPCORC15-XX power cord.|
|Power Supply Module||FG-7060E-PS-DC||1500W DC/DC 48–72V 12V125A/5VSB4A, AFB, power supply modules for FG-7060E.|
|Power Cord||SP-FGPCORC15-XX||6 ft power cord, 15A125V XXX, PSE BLACK ROHS-6, for FG-3900E, 4000F, 6000F and 7000E/F Series|
* Each FIM is packed individually and comes with 2x 10 GE SFP+ SR transceivers at no charge.
NOTE: All optional/spare components are for replacement usage and should not be used to assemble a bundle as only bundles have the necessary subscriptions.
GET FortiGate 7000E Series NGFW Pricing
To receive FortiGate 7000E Series NGFW price, please send us a message.