Surface Laptop Go 2 for Business
J&M Eastern Group is a Microsoft supplier in Malaysia that specialises in Microsoft Solutions. As one of the top Microsoft partner and reseller in Malaysia, we carry a wide range of Microsoft products to meet your requirements and quickly respond to the demands of your business. Our team is well experienced with Microsoft products, solutions and services.
Microsoft is the worldwide leader in software, services, devices and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential.
Take on your everyday tasks
Tackle projects with business-grade performance, collaborate in crisp and clear video calls, and navigate naturally and intuitively on the 12.4-inch touchscreen. A laptop for everyday use, wherever you work.
|Dimensions||278.2mm x 206.2mm x 15.7mm (10.95-inch x 8.12-inch x 0.62-inch)|
|Memory||4GB, 8GB or 16GB LPDDR4x RAM|
|Processor||Quad-core 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 Processor|
|Sensors||Ambient light sensor|
|What’s in the box|
|Weight||1,127 g (2.48 lb)|
|Serviceability||Replaceable components include:|
Customer Replaceable Units13
Field Replaceable Units1
Components will be available shortly after initial launch; timing of availability varies by component and market.
|Storage2||Removable6 drive (SSD) options: 128GB, 256GB|
|Battery life5||Up to 13.5 hours of typical device usage|
|Graphics||Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics|
|Cameras, video and audio|
|Warranty12||1-year limited hardware warranty|
|Eco Labels and Ratings|
Performance to run everyday apps
Get the performance you need for Microsoft 365 apps with an 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 Processor and up to 16GB RAM and 256GB storage.2
Interact naturally with touch
Transition from laptop to desktop set-up
Make clear connections in video calls
Power through your day
Fast, secure biometric login
Flexibility for everywhere you work
Your office may change from one day to the next, so flexibility is essential. Surface Laptop Go 2, Windows 11, and Microsoft 3653 together offer cloud-enabled experiences and more ways to collaborate so you can achieve more.
Manage and stay secure from anywhere
Surface customers save time and money with streamlined deployment, modern management and built-in, cloud-powered security.
Deploy and manage from the cloud with Microsoft Endpoint Manager3 and DFCI.8
The most secure Windows 11 devices for handling the most sensitive data.
|Invest in Microsoft 365|
Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security and Office 365 apps you rely on.
Major components are replaceable9 through approved service providers.
- Field Replaceable Units (FRUs) are components replaceable by Microsoft or a Microsoft Authorised Service Provider.
- System software and updates use significant storage space. Available storage is subject to change based on system software, updates and apps usage. 1 GB = 1 billion bytes. 1 TB = 1,000 GB. See Surface Storage for more details.
- Sold separately. Software licence required for some features.
- Feature available with Windows 11 Pro.
- Battery life varies significantly based on usage, network and feature configuration, signal strength, settings and other factors. See aka.ms/SurfaceBatteryPerformance for details.
- This device does not contain user serviceable parts. Hard drive is only removable by an authorised technician following Microsoft provided instructions.
- Keycap labels can fit on the keys on Surface Laptop Go 2 but will require a more precise application due to the key size.
- Surface Go and Surface Go 2 use a third-party UEFI and do not support DFCI. DFCI is currently available for Surface Laptop Go 2, Surface Laptop SE, Surface Go 3, Surface Pro 8, Surface Laptop Studio, Surface Duo 2, Surface Laptop 4, Surface Pro 7+, Surface Laptop Go, Surface Book 3, Surface Laptop 3 and Surface Pro X. Find out more about managing Surface UEFI settings.
- Replaceable components include AB Cover (Display), C-cover (keyset and trackpad), feet, battery, SSD and Surflink cable. All replaceable components should be serviced by a skilled technician following a Microsoft-provided service guide. Most components will be available as commercial spares or for Authorised Service Providers shortly after launch. Availability date for some components as a commercial spare or for Authorised Service Provider repair may vary. Authorised Service Providers available in some markets; other markets can be served by Microsoft.
- Activation required. If your device is managed by your organisation’s IT department, contact your IT administrator for activation. After one month trial, you will be charged the applicable monthly or annual subscription fee. Credit card required. Cancel any time to stop future charges. See https://aka.ms/m365businesstrialinfo.
- Available colours may vary by market.
- Microsoft’s Limited Warranty is in addition to your consumer law rights.
- Customer Replaceable Units (CRUs) are components available for purchase through your Surface Commercial Authorised Device Reseller. Components can be replaced on-site by a skilled technician following Microsoft’s Service Guide. Opening and/or repairing your device can present electric shock, fire and personal injury risks and other hazards. Use caution if undertaking do-it-yourself repairs. Device damage caused during repair will not be covered under Microsoft’s Hardware Warranty or protection plans.
- For more information on EPEAT registration in other markets, see https://aka.ms/LaptopGo2_EPEAT.
Get Surface Laptop Go 2 for Business Pricing
To receive Surface Laptop Go 2: Light Business Laptop price, please send us a message >