Microsoft Surface Warranty & Protection Plans
J&M Eastern Group is a Microsoft supplier in Malaysia that specialises in Microsoft Solutions. As one of the top Microsoft partner and reseller in Malaysia, we carry a wide range of Microsoft products to meet your requirements and quickly respond to the demands of your business. Our team is well experienced with Microsoft products, solutions and services.
Microsoft is the worldwide leader in software, services, devices and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential.
Protect your investment in Surface
Every Surface comes with a minimum 1-year warranty1 for hardware defects and malfunctions, and technical support options. To maximise your Surface investment, you may want more.
Microsoft Protection Plans go beyond your Surface warranty
Maximise your investments with services that help you with every stage of support you might need for your Surface devices, from deployment to replacement.
Safeguard your Surface investment.
More control over your security.
Get teams back up and running quickly.
Access to resources when you need them.
- Mechanical breakdown – Cover your devices against unintentional mechanical failure.2,5,6
- Accidental Damage – Cover your device against damage caused by accidents, including cracked screens, spills and power surges.2,4,5,9
- Drive Retention – Retain the SSD from your device during a service event, empowering you with more control over your security. For example, with the purchase of an Extended Service Plan + Drive Retention, you will receive an exchange device which includes a new SSD. There will be no fee when you return the damaged device without its original SSD.8
- Advanced Exchange3 – A replacement device will be shipped to your premises before you return the defective device.
- Learn how to plan, deploy and manage Microsoft Surface devices.
- Review your Microsoft Warranty and Protection Plan Terms & Conditions.
- Deploy Microsoft Surface Diagnostic Toolkit for Business.
Compare Microsoft Protection Plans
When you buy a Surface device, you have the option to also purchase one of our Microsoft Protection Plans. Look below to find the right plan for your business.
|Microsoft Service Plans features and coverage|
|Manufacturer Hardware Warranty||Microsoft Extended Hardware Service|
|Included with every Surface|
|Duration: 1 year1||Duration: Up to 3 or 4 years|
|Starts on day of purchase||Available within 45 days of Surface device purchase|
|Prepaid return shipment||Prepaid return shipment|
- Without prejudice to any legal (statutory) rights to which you may be entitled under your local law, this Warranty lasts for one year from the date of original purchase from Microsoft or an authorised retailer or reseller.
- For Extended Hardware Service, Complete for Business, Complete for Business with Drive (SSD) Retention and Complete for Business Plus – please reference terms and conditions for the limit of liability.
- Advanced Exchange Service is available at no additional charge with the following Surface for Business products: Surface Pro 7+, Surface Laptop Go, Surface Go 2, Surface Book 3, Surface Pro X and Surface Laptop 3. Advanced Exchange is also available with the purchase applicable protection plans in supported markets. Restrictions apply. See Surface for Business warranty page for AES terms and conditions and a list of supported markets.
- For Extended Hardware Service and Complete for Business – aggregate limit of liability up to the original product purchase price or 2 replacement claims, whichever is reached first.
- For Extended Hardware Service, Complete for Business, Complete for Business with Drive (SSD) Retention, and Complete for Business Plus – please reference terms and conditions for the limit of liability.
- For Extended Hardware Service – aggregate limit of liability up to the original product purchase price (up to 3 repair claims) or 1 replacement claim. For eligible in-box accessories refer to terms and conditions under DEFINITIONS “Covered Products”.
- With your purchase of Extended Hardware Service, you also receive these services provided by Microsoft at no additional cost, local business hours.
- Drive (SSD) Retention is only available on Microsoft Surface devices in which the SSD is marketed as removable per the Technical Specifications. Drive (SSD) Retention is included in Microsoft Complete for Business Plus and is available as an Optional Add-on when purchasing Microsoft Extended Hardware Service and Microsoft Complete for Business. Except for Surface Pro X and Surface Pro 7+, SSD is not user removable but may be removed by skilled technicians following Microsoft’s instructions. Devices returned to Microsoft with a missing SSD are subject to a SSD replacement fee unless the user is enrolled in the Drive (SSD) Retention offer. Microsoft does not recommend attempting to reinstall an SSD. Microsoft is not liable for any damages or injuries sustained. Further, any resulting damage will not be covered under the Hardware warranty or protection plan.
- For Complete for Business Plus aggregate limit of liability up to the original product purchase price of 2 replacement claims, whichever is reached first.
Get Microsoft Surface Warranty & Protection Plans Pricing
To receive Microsoft Surface Warranty & Protection Plans price, please send us a message >